EX Kernel Manager Mod is a Tools Android APP. This application has age restrictions, the recommended age for using 3+ years. The latest official version has been installed on 50,000+ devices. On a five-point scale, the application received a rating of 4.7 out of 5.0, a total of 5,066 people voted.
EX Kernel Manager (EXKM) is the ultimate tool for performance tuning, maximizing battery life, tweaking color, sound, gestures and other kernel settings. EXKM gives you total control over your hardware with premium features and a simple and modern user interface.
- Dashboard: your homepage within the app, Dashboard summarizes your current settings and shows real-time CPU and GPU frequencies, temperatures, memory usage, uptime, deep sleep, battery level and temperature, governors, and i/o settings.
- Battery Monitor: the most accurate way to measure battery life. EXKM’s Battery Monitor is designed to show battery statistics that you can use to improve battery life scientifically. EXKM Battery Monitor measures % battery use per hour and gives separate statistics for screen off (idle drain) and screen on (active drain). It automatically measures only when the battery is discharging so you never have to remember to reset the stats or create markers.
- Script Manager: easily create, share , edit, execute and test shell scripts (requires SuperSU or Magisk)
- Flash and Backup: save and restore kernel and recovery backups, flash any boot.img, recovery zip, Magisk module or AnyKernel 2 zip
- CPU Settings: easily create, share and load CPU governor profiles for maximum battery life. Adjust max frequency, min frequency, CPU governor, CPU boost, hotplugging, thermals and voltage (if supported by kernel or hardware)
- Graphics Settings: Max frequency, min frequency, GPU governor and more.
- Advanced Color Control: RGB controls, saturation, value, contrast, hue and K-Lapse. Save, load and share custom profiles. (requires kernel support)
- Wake Gestures: sweep2wake, doubletap2wake, sweep2sleep, haptic feedback, camera gesture, wake timeout and more (requires kernel support). Asus ZenFone 2 gestures are fully supported.
- Custom User Settings: This feature allows you to add any kernel setting you want. Kernel settings are located in the /proc and /sys directories. Simply navigate to the desired path and you can quickly and easily add the setting to the app where it can be changed on the fly or applied at boot. Plus you can easily import/export your custom settings and share with other users.
- Memory Settings: adjust zRAM, KSM, lowmemorykiller, and virtual memory settings
- Sound Control: adjust speaker, headphone and mic gain. Supports elementalx, fauxsound, fanco sound control, and others (requires kernel support).
- CPU Times: Show CPU frequency usage and deep sleep, and optionally sort by most used frequencies.
Download EX Kernel Manager Mod APK
Before placing the link to download EX Kernel Manager, we checked the link, it's working. If you suddenly cannot download, please let us know via comments or through the feedback form.
Summary about EX Kernel Manager APK
|Name||EX Kernel Manager|