Rise of Kingdoms: Lost Crusade Mod is a Strategy Android Game. This application has age restrictions, the recommended age for using 3+ years. The latest official version has been installed on 10,000,000+ devices. On a five-point scale, the application received a rating of 4.5 out of 5.0, a total of 855,385 people voted.
From the depths of obscurity to the peaks of legend, you will be the author of your civilization’s history. Will you launch epic wars and conquer the entire world? Or rise up as a virtuous leader renowned for your sagacity? Will you set off to explore the unknown as a pioneer? Or dedicate yourself to helping your own people?
- Battles are not pre-calculated but happen in real time on the map. Anyone can join or leave a battle at any time, allowing true RTS gameplay. See an ally being attacked right in your backyard? Send some troops to help your buddy out, or launch a surprise counterattack on the attacker’s city.
- All in-game action takes place on a single, enormous map inhabited by players and NPC characters. No isolated bases or separate battle screens. Never before seen on mobile “infinite zoom” feature allows you to transition freely between the world view and individual cities or barbarian outposts. Map features include natural obstructions such as rivers and mountain ranges and strategic passes that must be captured to gain entrance to neighboring regions.
- Choose one of 11 historical civilizations (more to come!) and guide your civilization from a lone clan into a great power. Each civilization has its own architecture, unique units, and special advantages.
- The world of Rise of Kingdoms Mod is covered in thick fog. Dispatch scouts to explore this mysterious land and uncover the hidden treasure within. Investigate lost temples, barbarian fortresses, mysterious caves, and tribal villages, gather intelligence on your enemies, and prepare yourself for the ultimate clash!
- New orders can be issued to troops at any time, offering limitless strategic possibilities. Launch a feint at an enemy city, then circle back and meet up with your alliance army to capture a pass. Dispatch troops to collect lumber from a nearby forest and have them pick off a few barbarian clans along the way. Forces can also be split up between multiple commanders so that you can engage in multiple actions simultaneously.
- Full set of alliance features allow players to help one another: alliance chat with built-in translation function, officer roles, map indicators to coordinate strategies, and more! Alliances can expand their territory to gain resources, capture mountain passes and barbarian outposts to strengthen their position, and work together to unlock group achievements.
- Fight alongside your alliance to take control of this vast kingdom. Clash with other players and use superior tactics to emerge victorious in a MMO strategy battle royale. Rise to the top and you and your civilization will be written down in your kingdom’s history!
- Call upon dozens of historical figures who will serve as your trustworthy commanders, from Julius Caesar and Sun Tzu to Joan of Arc and Kusunoki Masashige. Level up your commanders by defeating barbarians and sending them into battles, then upgrade their abilities using an RPG style talent tree and skill system.
Download Rise of Kingdoms: Lost Crusade Mod APK
Before placing the link to download Rise of Kingdoms: Lost Crusade, we checked the link, it's working. If you suddenly cannot download, please let us know via comments or through the feedback form.
How to install Rise of Kingdoms: Lost Crusade OBB
- Install downloaded APK file
- Extract and copy folder “com.lilithgame.roc.gp” to “Android/Obb/”
- Start app and enjoy
- All-new Season of Conquest for the Lost Kingdom: “Light and Darkness” (Will go live within 2 weeks after the update)
- New conquests: Barbarian Camps and Barbarian Keeps. (Gradually opens up to all Kingdoms within 1 week after the update)
- The “Ark of Osiris” Skills System (Will go live right after the update)
Summary about Rise of Kingdoms: Lost Crusade APK
|Name||Rise of Kingdoms: Lost Crusade|